Friday, February 27, 2009

A Sea-through fish.. badoomshik!


This is crazy, at first I thought it was just cos I was really really stoned (I'd been smoking mad weed all day with my son Mungo) but then I realised that it actually exists and has just been discovered.

Mungo and I tripping the light fantastic early today.

It's a fish with a transparent head, like how crazy is that. Far out man!
Not only that, the Barreleye as it's known, can see the future and emit it's findings via sonar. The only problem being that it can see just 5 seconds into the future and only has a 5 second memory.

Dr Alvin Munroe, signing off for now.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, this is the most amazing blog post ever. i hope and pray i get to meet Mungo soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard he's putting on a donk night at Shelter in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete